Yikes, crash course in wedding photography??

Если вы новичок на форуме и не знаете, как вставлять картинки, как правильно цитировать и т.д., загляните в эту ветку, прежде чем задавать вопросы. Скорее всего на ваш вопрос уже есть ответ.

Модераторы: Ainura, anikona, L@dy_Fl@me

Yikes, crash course in wedding photography??

Сообщение JosephGalvan » 14 май 2018, 15:03

Hi,

So a friend asked me to shoot their wedding. not a real high pressure thing, they would not have a photographer otherwise, and I'm not so close to them that I'll feel like I missed the wedding (friends through my fiance) and they have a realistic idea of my skill level, so I said yes. I was actually pretty excited about it.
Now, though, I need to get some ideas and tips on wedding photography in general.
I shoot with a pentax k100d, and have the kit lens, a 50mm 1.7 (manual), a 28mm 2.8 (manual), and will probably have a 70-300 or 50-200 zoom by that point. I also have a mediocre flash. Is there other gear that is MUST have for this kind of thing?
Any suggestions about shooting in churches? at dark receptions? Just all around great must-have shots?

Any help will be apprecited.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:
https://arstechnica.com/civis/viewtopic ... 6&t=200447
Motion graphics video animation agency

Thank you.
JosephGalvan

Благодарил (а): 0 раз.
Дата свадьбы: 06.05.1980

Вернуться в Вопросы и ответы