pink Concerts near Me

В данном разделе вы можете найти объявления о конкурсах, промо-акциях, устраиваемых онлайн-журналом "Свадьба своими руками" и его партнерами

Модераторы: Ainura, anikona, L@dy_Fl@me

pink Concerts near Me

Сообщение Siliknovpep » 24 май 2018, 02:04

Изображение

Pink books return trip to Xcel Energy Center one year in advance

High-flying global pop star Pink will return to St. Paul’s Xcel Energy Center on May 5, 2019, and with any luck, this time she won’t be ill.

Tickets are priced from $224.45 to $44.45 and go on sale at 10 a.m. May 11 through Ticketmaster. Citi cardholders have access to a presale starting at 10 a.m. Tuesday.

The woman born Alecia Beth Moore was suffering from the flu when she was in town for Super Bowl Weekend. She powered through the national anthem on game day, but was clearly struggling during a one-off performance at the newly renovated Armory in downtown Minneapolis and cut several songs from the set.

Pink returned to the X in March and announced to the sold-out crowd she was sick once again, although she still managed to turn in a full show, complete with her now-famous mid-air acrobatics.

Since emerging in 2000, Pink has dominated the pop charts with a series of hits that include “There You Go, “Get the Party Started,” “Don’t Let Me Get Me,” “Just Like a Pill,” “Who Knew,” “So What,” “Raise Your Glass,” “Try,” “Just Like Fire” and “What About Us.”

On her last tour, Pink spent a full year touring the globe, including sold-out stops at the X in March 2013 and Minneapolis’ Target Center the following January. Billboard declared her Woman of the Year in 2013 and reported her tour had sold $147.9 million worth of tickets.

Read Site - pink Concert nyc
На официальном сайте adidas-rus.ru вы можете заказать кроссовки Adidas по скидочным ценам! Моментальная доставка по всей Москве и по Российской Федерации, наш адрес 129110, Россия, г. Москва, ул проспект Мира 57 стр 1.
Siliknovpep
Помощник свадебной феи

Благодарил (а): 0 раз.
Дата свадьбы: 08.11.2056

Вернуться в Конкурсы, промо-акции и объявления