“We’ve b

Какой стиль вы выбрали для своей свадьбы? Какая тема и элементы вас вдохновили? Это классическая свадьба или безбашенная вечеринка?

Модераторы: Ainura, anikona, L@dy_Fl@me

“We’ve b

Сообщение elaine95 » 11 окт 2018, 09:48

John Elway will still be a part of the 2018 U.S. Senior Open . He just won’t be playing alongside the likes of defending champion Kenny Perry.

The Broadmoor’s notoriously knotty east course got the best of Elway in his Memorial Day attempt to qualify for the 39th Open championship Pernell McPhee Color Rush Jersey , where he’ll serve as the tournament’s honorary chairman next month.

Playing Monday for one of two qualifying spots, Elway, who is a 1.4-handicap golfer, shot a 10-over 80 on a drizzly and cool afternoon on the dazzling but demanding course. That left him tied for 18th.

Elway acknowledged that pulling double duty at the Open next month was a pipe dream but cherished his round nonetheless.

”I haven’t been playing very well. I haven’t been playing much, either,” Elway said. ”But it was fun to be out here and compete. It’s a lot of work in that rough.”

Elway remained upbeat even after bogeying two of his last three holes following a 75-minute rain and lightning delay.

”It’s good for me to play in these conditions,” he reasoned. ”It makes me a better player.”

Elway started off strong but a double-bogey on the ninth hole sent him sliding down the leaderboard, where only one golfer broke par – Doug Rohrbaugh, an instructor at Snowmass, Colorado, shot a 1-under 69 to qualify for his fourth Open. Rohrbaugh also has NFL bloodlines: His uncle, John Meyers, was a defensive tackle for the Cowboys and Eagles in the 1960s.

Chris Johnson, of Castle Rock Quenton Nelson Color Rush Jersey , Colorado, was the other qualifier, shooting a 2-over 72.

Elway’s long-shot hopes began to fade when he put a ball into the water and then missed a short putt on No. 9.

”I was actually playing probably as good as I can play,” Elway said .

His goal, he said, was to break 80, but the delay didn’t do him any favors.

”Bad finish,” he lamented.

The hour and 15-minute delay wasn’t ideal for a man who celebrates his 58th birthday when the Open begins on June 28.

”I’m afraid to sit down, I’ll get too stiff,” Elway said as he signed golf balls and some of the No. 7 jerseys that dotted the 200 or so members of his gallery during the weather delay.

This marked just the fourth time the championship course also served as a sectional qualifying site.

Elway, who won two Super Bowls during his Hall of Fame playing career and another as the Denver Broncos‘ general manager, took up golf during the springs of playing career and refined his game after retiring in 1999. But he hasn’t had as much time to work on his game since moving into the Broncos’ front office in 2010.

His golf resume includes two Colorado Senior Open appearances, and he is past president of Cherry Hills Country Club in Denver.

With its always unnerving setups, the Open is already considered the toughest challenge in senior golf. Add in the nearly 6 Colton Parayko Jersey ,500-foot altitude and the unforgiving rough and ”it’s not going to be a birdie fest,” Perry, the defending champ, said after getting in a practice round on the east course three weeks ago.

”It tests the player in every facet of this game. I think it’s going to be a great championship. It’s going to be tough and you’re going to see a lot of guys struggling out there,” Perry said.

Perry said during a recent visit to Broncos headquarters that Elway had his work cut out for him going from front office to the fairways.

”That course is going to test him mentally. He’s been in the draft room getting ready for the season. He hasn’t been practicing or preparing,” Perry said. ”Just like anything you do, if you don’t practice or prepare, it’s hard to be successful.”

”He’s right, it’s difficult,” Elway said. ”But like I said, it’s always fun for me to get to play in these conditions. Plus, when you play these, you realize how good those guys are.”

LAS VEGAS — The Vegas Golden Knights finish the regular-season home schedule of their inaugural season on Saturday night against the San Jose Sharks with a number of Fan Appreciation Week promotions.

Among other things, after the game Youth P.J. Hall Jersey , players will hand-deliver their game-worn jerseys to select fans. And those could prove to be quite valuable if Vegas (49-22-7, 105) can garner at least one point against the Sharks.

The Golden Knights, who have already earned a berth in the Stanley Cup playoffs, can clinch the Pacific Division title with one more point in their final four games. And what better place to do it than at T-Mobile Arena before finishing the regular season with a three-game western Canadian road trip to Vancouver, Edmonton and Calgary?

“We’re trying to get as many points as we can,” Vegas coach Gerard Gallant said. “Somebody told me we’re one point away from clinching our division. That’s what the goal is. Let’s keep battling hard and playing hard and win as many games as we can.”

It will be a quick turnaround for Vegas, which needed overtime on Friday night before defeating the St. Louis Blues, 4-3, as Jonathan Marchessault scored a pair of goals, including the game-winner 22 seconds into the extra period.

The win helped to rinse some of the bad taste out of the mouths of the Golden Knights, who lost to Arizona, 3-2, at home in a lackluster performance two nights earlier.

“Tonight, I was really happy with our performance Christian Kirk Color Rush Jersey , the way we competed and battled,” Gallant said. “I knew St. Louis was going to play that type of hockey game. They’re a team fighting for points, fighting for playoff position so you knew they were coming in hard. I was happy with it because it looked like a playoff game tonight.”

San Jose (44-24-10, 98) also has a lot riding on the contest. The Sharks, coming in off a tough 5-3 loss at Western Conference-leading Nashville on Thursday night, can clinch a playoff berth for the 13th time in 14 years with a victory.

“We’ve been playing playoff hockey I think for the last 10 or 15 games now,” defenseman Brenden Dillon said. “With this streak we have going (9-1-1), we’ve really put an emphasis on every night on not where the teams are in the standings and just being big-time games and showing up.”

“I think we’ve felt all year that we can play with anybody,” San Jose coach Peter DeBoer said. “We still don’t have our whole lineup out there yet but I don’t think there’s any doubt that we can play with anybody else.”

San Jose holds a four-point lead over the Los Angeles Kings for second place in the Pacific Division and has a game in hand.

The Golden Knights and Sharks have played three games this season with two of them going into overtime. Vegas won the first meeting, 5-4, in overtime on a goal by Marchessault on Nov. 24 at T-Mobile Arena and followed that up with a 5-3 win at San Jose on Feb. 8. The Sharks won the last meeting on March 22 at home, 2-1, on Logan Couture’s goal 39 seconds into OT.

Authentic Los Angeles Chargers Jerseys
elaine95
Младший свадебный ангел

Благодарил (а): 0 раз.
Дата свадьбы: 17.09.1997

Вернуться в Выбор свадебной темы и стиля