Triple-A Sacramento

Какой стиль вы выбрали для своей свадьбы? Какая тема и элементы вас вдохновили? Это классическая свадьба или безбашенная вечеринка?

Модераторы: Ainura, anikona, L@dy_Fl@me

Triple-A Sacramento

Сообщение elaine95 » 18 дек 2018, 12:19

In what will go down as one of the easiest decisions of this MLB offseason Authentic Julio Jones Jersey , the Boston Red Sox have picked up pitcher Chris Sale's $15 million option for 2019, the team announced Tuesday.After contributing to a franchise-record 108 regular-season wins, Sale also helped Boston win its ninth World Series title.Since coming over to Boston in December 2016, Sale has been everything the Red Sox have hoped for and more. The hard-throwing southpaw has gone 29-12 with a 2.56 ERA and a 0.92 WHIP in 59 starts over the course of two seasons. He finished second in American League Cy Young award voting during his first season with the team.This year, Sale went 12-4 with a 2.11 ERA and a 0.86 WHIP in 27 starts. He also went 1-0 with a 4.11 ERA and a 1.24 WHIP in five postseason appearances (three starts) as Boston won its first World Series since 2013.Not only did he start Game 1 of the World Series and help the Red Sox beat the Los Angeles Dodgers, but he also closed out the series by pitching the ninth inning of the clincher:His versatility helped him join some exclusive company, per Baseball Reference:Baseball Reference baseball_refPitchers who got the first and last out of the #worldseries:Babe Adams, 1909Ernie Shore, 1916Art Nehf, 1922Waite Hoyt Julio Jones Jersey Limited , 1928Lefty Gomez, 1937Paul Derringer, 1940Spud Chandler, 1943Hal Newhouser, 1945And Chris Sale, 2018Drafted in the first round in 2010, Sale debuted that same year and has been one of the best pitchers in baseball for the better part of a decade. He has been selected to seven consecutive AL All-Star teams and has finished in the top six in AL Cy Young voting every year since he became a starter in 2012, a streak that is likely to continue this year.Part of why the Red Sox acquired Sale was the fact that he was playing out a five-year, $32.5 million deal, which included a pair of team options. While he has certainly outplayed his contract http://www.atlantafalconsteamonline.com/julio-jones-jersey , even more now that he has helped deliver a championship, he has previously denied ever having any regrets about signing the team-friendly deal, as he told Scott Merkin of MLB.com in December 2015:"I've seen it since then, just kind of going crazy and not one part of me, and I'm being as honest as I can possibly be, there's not one part of me that is upset, sad, whatever you want to call it. Not one bit of me feels that way. I knew exactly what I was getting into at the time I was getting into it, and I could not have asked for anything more."He echoed similar sentiments on WEEI's KirkCallahan in February:"I don't worry about that crap, honestly. I have one thing to do Authentic Matt Ryan Jersey , right? Play baseball. Pitch. Be a good teammate. Those are all kind of all wrapped into one thing as what I am as a pitcher. I am not an agent. I am not an owner. I am not a general manager, so I know basically nothing about contracts. If and when that happens, all of them can take care of that. I am worried about baseball."It's possible Sale and the Red Sox could agree on an extension before Opening Day, but as of now, he will enter the 2019 season in the final year of his contract. That would give him a chance to test free agency at 30 years old. PHOENIX (AP) — The Arizona Diamondbacks are playing downhill baseball and moving up the standings.Nick Ahmed homered twice and had four RBIs, Steven Souza Jr. drove in three more runs and the Diamondbacks jumped on the San Francisco Giants early for a 9-3 victory on Saturday night.“Just momentum, you score first in the game — I don’t know what the percentages are — but you have much higher likelihood to win the game,” Ahmed said. “We just try to jump out, attack early and have been doing a good job of that lately.”Souza hit a two-run triple and Ketel Marte hit a two-run homer off Andrew Suarez (4-7) in Arizona’s second-straight five-run first inning against the Giants. Arizona leads the majors with 92 first-inning runs and moved a game ahead of the Los Angeles Dodgers in the NL West after winning for the third time in four games.Ahmed had run-scoring single in the first, a two-run homer in the fifth and a solo shot in the eighth.“When I talk about downhill baseball Matt Ryan Jersey Limited , we eliminate a lot of the noise and go out there and play the game the way we know how,” Diamondbacks manager Torey Lovullo said.Steven Duggar hit his first career home run and Andrew McCutchen had a solo shot for the only runs off Clay Buchholz (5-1), who won his fourth straight start. Buchholz struck out Evan Longoria with runners on second and third in the fourth inning, then put the Giants down in order the next two innings.McCutchen had five hits and two RBIs from the leadoff spot.“The leadoff hitter gets five hits, a home run, RBI double and you think we are in the game, but unfortunately we weren’t,” Giants manager Bruce Bochy said.The Diamondbacks jumped on starter Chris Stratton for five runs in the first inning of Friday’s win and did the same against Suarez.Souza had a two-run triple and Ahmed followed with a run-scoring single. Marte made it 2-0 with a no-doubt two-run homer to center, his 10th of the season. Marte joins Stephen Drew (three times), Steve Finley (twice) and David Peralta as the only Arizona players with 10 homers and 10 triples in a season.Souza had a run-scoring double that just missed going out in center in the fifth inning. Ahmed followed with a shot to left that did clear the wall for a two-run homer to put Arizona up 8-2.Suarez allowed eight runs on 10 hits in five innings.“I fell behind in the count http://www.atlantafalconsteamonline.com/matt-ryan-jersey , they took advantage of it,” Suarez said. “I had some good pitches and they hit them.”Buchholz was sharp except for a couple of breaking balls: One that McCutchen hit for a solo homer in the third inning, another Duggar hit for a solo shot in the fourth.Buchholz allowed two runs on seven hits in six innings.AHMED’S RISEAhmed was known mostly for his glove his first four big-league seasons, hitting no more than nine homers and a career-best of 34 RBIs.The 28-year-old shortstop has found his grove at the plate this season with 16 homers and 57 RBIs. His 16 homers are third in Diamondbacks history by a shortstop, behind Stephen Drew’s 21 in 2008 and Jay Bell’s 18 in 1998.“I feel like he was never satisfied with just being a great defender who was going to put the bat on the ball,” Lovullo said. “He wanted to excel in both areas. He has a really good mindset that he wants to be great. I think that motivates him every day.”GIANTS MOVESSan Francisco recalled RHPs Derek Law and Pierce Johnson from Triple-A Sacramento prior to Saturday’s game, and optioned Stratton and infielder Kelby Tomlinson to the River Cats. Stratton struggled against the Diamondbacks on Friday, allowing six runs on 10 hits in three innings of a 6-3 loss.TRAINER’S TABLEGiants: C Buster Posey was held out of the lineup under concussion protocol after leaving Friday’s game due to a foul ball off his mask. He worked in the field before Saturday’s game and could play Sunday if he remains symptom free.Diamondbacks: Lovullo returned to the dugout after missing Friday’s game due to an illness.UP NEXTArizona LHP Robbie Ray is 4-1 with a 2.84 ERA in 10 career starts against the Giants heading into Sunday’s season finale. Giants starter Derek Holland is 0-1 with a 4.61 ERA in three career starts against the Diamondbacks.
elaine95

Благодарил (а): 0 раз.
Дата свадьбы: 17.09.1997

Вернуться в Выбор свадебной темы и стиля