e everything to almost look

Создавайте свои персональные дневники, пишите о процессе подготовки, делитесь мнением о свадебном сервисе, своими переживаниями и радостями, размещайте фото и просите совета у других невест. Не забывайте о позитиве!

Модераторы: Ainura, anikona, L@dy_Fl@me, Vitality, Эмми

e everything to almost look

Сообщение huangjian123 » 21 сен 2018, 12:15

GREEN BAY Mitch Unrein Jersey , Wis. (AP) Aaron Rodgers‘ no-look touchdown pass is still the talk of Green Bay Packers training camp.

The defense was called for offsides to give Rodgers a free play during a two-minute drill in practice Thursday. The play was going left. Rodgers was looking left. But he threw the ball to his right.

Touchdown, Geronimo Allison.

The play looks even better on film to coach Mike McCarthy.

”I think you appreciate it more when you watch the video. I know I did, because he spoils you,” McCarthy said Friday. ”You don’t have too many practices around here where he doesn’t make that throw where you’re just like, `OK, file that onto the library. That’s the way you want to teach it.”’

Packers fans who dared to worry about Rodgers’ seven interceptions during the first five days of camp can breathe easy. The two-time NFL MVP likes how the offense has worked in the first week.

”Well, I’m working on things in training camp. I’m working on throws, whether it’s looking or no-looking. Trying different plays that we we’re working in,” Rodgers said.

A 7-9 finish last season ended a streak of eight straight playoff appearances for the Packers. The offense struggled while Rodgers was out with broken collarbone, and the defense had familiar problems against the pass.

McCarthy overhauled the coaching staff after the season, which included bringing back Joe Philbin as offensive coordinator. Philbin was the coordinator when the Packers won the Super Bowl in the 2010 season.

”We’ve done a medium overhaul of some offensive concepts, so working on some new stuff and trying to get on the same page with receivers,” Rodgers added.

An added wrinkle for Rodgers is the new looks in practice from coordinator Mike Pettine’s defense. His units have finished in the top 10 in the league when he’s been in charge.

”Well, they’re just so multiple. They have a lot of different pressures and types of pressures,” Rodgers said. ”They’re giving you pressures where they can actually get home. We haven’t had that issue in a while, where they scheme pressures to have a free guy on the play.”

It gives the linemen good practice for the regular season http://www.greenbaypackersteamonline.com/ty-montgomery-jersey , too, since the NFC North-rival Minnesota Vikings are among teams that run pressures similar to what the Packers’ defense is doing now.

”So the protection elements for offense are really challenged by his defense, which is great for us,” Rodgers said.

Getting Bryan Bulaga back will help too. The veteran right tackle was activated off the physically-unable-to-perform list on Friday and returned to practice on a limited basis for the first time since tearing his right ACL in Week 9 last year.

”I am very optimistic about Week 1, I really am,” Bulaga said. ”I still have some work to do to get to it but it’s definitely looking better than it did, say, four months ago, even though I thought I’d still get to that point.”

His return would solidify a right side of the line that will already have a new starter at guard. Bulaga is a steady, reliable presence up front who has played in big spots with Rodgers.

”He’s a pro’s pro. He knows how to play the game,” Rodgers said. ”Unfortunately, he’s sustained a couple of tough injuries. But when he’s out there, he’s a rock.”

At its best, a starting five with Bulaga gives Rodgers just enough time to get out of trouble and outside the pocket, where the quarterback might be most dangerous.

As he showed with his no-look TD throw to Allison.

NOTES: WR Jake Kumerow, an undrafted free agent in his second year out of Division III Wisconsin-Whitewater Andre Reed Jersey , continues to impress with his hands and route-running ability. He could be a long shot to make the roster, especially after the Packers drafted three receivers this year. But the 6-foot-4 Kumerow has earned some reps with the first-string offense and caught Rodgers’ attention. ”So there’s going to be some tough decisions when the cutdown happens,” Rodgers said. ”We drafted three guys, so. If you’re playing today, you’d like him on the field.”

Damon Harrison isn't a big fan of change, so it might be a little surprising the massive defensive tackle is enjoying playing in the New York Giants' new 3-4 scheme.

Harrison is having fun playing in the middle of the line flanked by second-year pro Dalvin Tomlinson and third-round draft pick B.J. Hill.

While there are fewer linemen in the formation, players say the defense is much more aggressive than the old 4-3 scheme. The linemen have gone from playing a two-gap responsibility to attacking one-gap.

"It just takes me back to my first years in the league," the 29-year-old Harrison said Wednesday before practice. "It's kind of like a Rex Ryan-type defense. It's a lot of attacking, it's not sitting around waiting, trying to read and see the other guys on the offense are doing - it's playing defense with an offensive mentality."

In the formation, Harrison tends to shade on either side of the center, while Tomlinson and Hill pick a gap between the guard and tackle.

What also makes James Bettcher's defense interesting is the linemen also can rotate, so are not going up against the same opponent each play.

When the linebackers and defensive backs join the rush, it adds to the confusion.

While the Giants (3-13) struggled last season, Harrison was again outstanding. He has started every game for five straights seasons, including the last two with the Giants. He finished with 76 tackles http://www.chicagobearsteamonline.com/jordan-howard-jersey , second on the team, and he is clearly one of the leaders on defense, even though he shies away from calling himself a leader.

Besides learning a new defense, Harrison said he is learning about a new coaching staff and a lot of new players, led by linebackers Kareem Martin, Alec Ogletree and Connor Barwin along with Hill and veteran tackle A.J. Francis.

"It's a few holdovers, but other than that, it's new faces," said Harrison, who is entering his seventh season after starting with the Jets. "Everybody's trying to learn everybody, to figure out what makes that person tick, what makes them go. It's kind of refreshing. I told you in the past, I'm not a guy who likes change, so it's a real difficult time for me."

Tomlinson, who also started every game last season, said he and Harrison talk about the new defense constantly. They don't hesitate to point out mistakes to each other.

"It's different Sherrick McManis Jersey , but it is pretty similar for the most part," Tomlinson said of the schemes. "For the interior guys, we pretty much have the same job. Stop the run and be aggressive."

Tomlinson said the linemen can flip-flop positions on any play, depending on what the offense shows and the defensive alignment.

"We try to disguise everything to almost look the same," Tomlinson said. "When everything looks the same, you don't know what you are getting from us and what to expect. We can bring someone from anywhere and surprise them every time."

The new defense also has quick forced Harrison to change his style and his look a bit, a hint he might be dropping weight from his 355-pound frame.

"You go to change the body type to be able to do Coach Bettcher is asking of the defensive line, which is to get up the field and attack, and anybody who knows me and likes me, that's not something that's been a strong point in my game," Harrison said. "I can do it. I like to kind of use it as a change up every now."

NOTES: The Giants returned to practice after having a day off. ... S Landon Collins intercepted Eli Manning's pass that seemed to be tipped by linebacker B.J. Goodson in a two-minute drill. ... Third-year pro Kalif Raymond, who had one catch in six games with the Giants last season, has been showing flashes in training camp, including a couple Wednesday.

Adidas Claude Giroux Jersey
huangjian123
Младший свадебный ангел

Благодарил (а): 0 раз.
Дата свадьбы: 16.11.1933

Вернуться в Дневник невесты