ming, and you may be

Создавайте свои персональные дневники, пишите о процессе подготовки, делитесь мнением о свадебном сервисе, своими переживаниями и радостями, размещайте фото и просите совета у других невест. Не забывайте о позитиве!

Модераторы: Ainura, anikona, L@dy_Fl@me, Vitality, Эмми

ming, and you may be

Сообщение yaya2017 » 10 янв 2019, 11:47

Finally, ugliness has been worshipped Adidas ZX Flux Femme in fashion through one of the stupidest and most deranged garments ever worn: the prairie dress. This long-sleeved, lacy, floral Adidas NMD Femme costume has essentially no place in living memory—it belongs only to historic television dramas and modern fantasies about back when. Adidas ZX Flux Mujer That’s why we’re so drawn to them today: In a world devoid of personal intimacy, where political chaos and the corporate maw have drained Nike Air Max 270 Womens mankind of value beyond production, and identity apart from groupthink, a garment that cannot be parsed from its origin in another century can return a sense of humanity back to a dying world. The prairie dress is as much a cry for help as it is a rebuke against the desire to be beautiful and normal.The broadest truth of Nike Air Max 90 Womens fashion in 2018 must only be this: In a pair of dad shoes and tiny sunglasses, clutching a bag that only holds a credit Nike Dunk Sky High Womens card, we are racing as fast as we can to combine all generations of this Earth into one collapsable instant in time, a singularity from which no meaning can be culled.Welcome to Fashionating, a column about scathing fashion truths you may not be ready to hear.

The Adidas Temper Run Femme other day, I went to Manhattan for dinner at an upscale, yet relaxed restaurant. It’s winter, so, for warmth, I wore an ankle-length Rick Owens Nike Air Max 90 Womens backless jersey dress, a black, oversized Dries Van Noten embroidered silk scarf, and a thick moleskin Owenscorp runway jacket with tails. I had one of the best dinners I’ve had in a long time, and then, on my walk back to the subway, a man passing by looked down at my feet and loudly, incredulously announced Nike Air Max 2017 Damen my footwear to all of SoHo: “Birkenstocks!” he exclaimed, as if the word alone explained the problem: I was sockless, Adidas Deerupt Womens tightless, in sandals. (The Rick Owens x Birkenstocks black, cow-fur Arizonas, to be precise.) And it was January in New York City.That www.andrewjoslin.co.uk The Matrix is a transgender work only amplifies the idea that fashion’s bend away from traditional beauty is empowered by culturally Nike Air Max 2017 Mujer divergent forces—social outliers that produce meaning in a world that often rejects them. Tiny glasses may just seem trendy to you, but they’re a direct descendent of trans culture—the ultimate site of self-construction.

I have always worn sandals “out of season” because they are, in fact, a winter shoe. I know this concept is alarming, and you may be thinking that I am dumb, but set aside your beliefs to consider the possibility that your feelings toward seasonal shoewear may be the result of cultural programming as much as it is a natural conclusion to reach about comfort. Sandals possess an inherent comfortability and a minimalism that make them universally attractive. They are opulent, gentle, and www.daviddenardi.fr possess a chicness borne of lazy intelligence—like a sorcerer traipsing from one marble tower to another, just because. (That’s the problem Adidas Superstar Heren with most shoes—they’re trying too hard.) Sandals are omniseasonal; the ideal shoe. It would be unfair to deny yourself them just because summer is over. People have accepted that high heels can be worn in any weather, and high heels are one of the ugliest, most impractical, and painful styles of anything yet invented. The Nike Air Max TN Damen sandal, conversely, is gorgeous without demanding effort on the wearer’s part.
yaya2017
Младший свадебный ангел

Благодарил (а): 0 раз.
Дата свадьбы: 02.03.1988

Вернуться в Дневник невесты