You may not want all of this

Создавайте свои персональные дневники, пишите о процессе подготовки, делитесь мнением о свадебном сервисе, своими переживаниями и радостями, размещайте фото и просите совета у других невест. Не забывайте о позитиве!

Модераторы: Ainura, anikona, L@dy_Fl@me, Vitality, Эмми

You may not want all of this

Сообщение Banning » 18 апр 2019, 08:37

An infographic is a great way to speak to your target audience without having to write too much text. Infographics are fairly easy to do, and you can even create one in Adidas Zx 500 Damen PowerPoint if you choose to do so. The way that you present your information on your page is up to you, but infographics can help you communicate a lot of information in fewer words. Create your own infographic using an online tool like Canva.

An infographic is not required, but it is a way to let your customer base get to know you and know what your brand is about. You can also use a slideshow of photographs of your business or even a PowerPoint Nike Air Pegasus 89 Donna presentation or Slideshare presentation on your site to present your brand to your audience. You may not want all of this on your “About Me” page, but you could include one or two elements that Asics Gel Lyte 5 Femme illustrate to your visitors what you are about.

MAKE IT ABOUT YOUR CUSTOMERS
Even though your “About Me” page does focus on you and your professional journey, you also need to communicate that you Nike Air Max 90 Femme Bleu are focusing on your customers and their experience on your site. Think about how you have helped other customers in the past and refer to these examples to let people know what you are about.

You can make this page personal and share information about yourself while still communicating that you are in it for your customers. Think about how you will interact and show that you want to help them and present an argument that you can do this better Nike Air Max 90 Femme Noir than your competition can.
Banning
Старший свадебный ангел

Благодарил (а): 0 раз.
Дата свадьбы: 05.05.1988

Вернуться в Дневник невесты