Bayern Bosses Hit Back At Media, Defend Players & Coach

Для невест, которые любят хэндмейд. Добавляйте различные инструкции и фото по созданию красивых вещиц для свадьбы и советы по украшению зала своими руками

Модераторы: Ainura, anikona, L@dy_Fl@me

Bayern Bosses Hit Back At Media, Defend Players & Coach

Сообщение BoySmile » 20 окт 2018, 11:31

Изображение
Bayern Munich's bosses have hit out at German media over sbobet thai the recent criticism of their players and reports that Arsene Wenger or Zinedine Zidane could replace coach Niko Kovac.Club president Uli Hoeness, chairman Karl-Heinz Rummenigge and sporting director Hasan Salihamidzic addressed media in an extraordinary press conference on Friday afternoon."We met on Monday after Germany's international match against the Netherlands and have decided we will no longer accept this style of journalism," Rummenigge said, as quoted by the BBC."What we have had to read in recent times has nothing to do with performance, it was a settlement with individual players. Today we will protect our players, our coaches and also the club."Today is an important day as we inform you that we will no longer tolerate this derogatory and derisive reporting."I have no words for what I have read about Manuel Neuer. I would like to remind you that Manuel was world goalkeeper of the year four times."And if I have to read that our central defenders Mats Hummels and Jerome Boateng play 'old men football', I think: 'Come on, guys, I want to remind you of Article 1 of the Constitution – the dignity of a person is unassailable'."Hoeness echoed Rummenigge's sentiments, saying: "The approach of the press is a joke! We will be critical regarding our players, but we will not sbobet thai accept disrespectful coverage."New coach Kovac began his Bayern reign with seven wins but his side are now winless in four games, which led to reports the club's bosses are looking at Wenger and Zidane as possible replacements.However, Salihamidzic addressed criticism of the coach, giving the Croatian his full backing."We will win again, but to sbobet thai question the work of a whole club, that does not work," he added."I was accused of not supporting Niko. Niko knows that I'm behind him."We are not in a jungle. What happens here is disrespectful and outrageous."Bayern, who have dropped to sixth in the league, have a chance to end their mini-crisis when they will face Wolfsburg on Saturday.
BoySmile
Свадебная пчелка

Благодарил (а): 0 раз.
Дата свадьбы: 01.02.1980

Вернуться в Свадьба своими руками