Liverpool Star: Why I Chose Reds Over Chelsea

Создавайте свои персональные дневники, пишите о процессе подготовки, делитесь мнением о свадебном сервисе, своими переживаниями и радостями, размещайте фото и просите совета у других невест. Не забывайте о позитиве!

Модераторы: Ainura, anikona, L@dy_Fl@me, Vitality, Эмми

Liverpool Star: Why I Chose Reds Over Chelsea

Сообщение BoySmile » 10 янв 2019, 13:17

Изображение
Liverpool star Alisson Becker has received rave reviews in​​ ibcbet his debut season in England, and the Brazilian shot-stopper has now explained why he turned down Chelsea to join the Reds.After struggles in the goalkeeping department in recent years, the Jurgen Klopp seems to have found his man in Alisson, who joined his club from AS Roma.The Brazilian is the second most expensive goalkeeper ever after the Reds splashed out £67 million (R1.19 billion) on him, snubbing interest from Chelsea in the process.“I chose Liverpool for the same reasons I went to ibcbet Roma when I first left Brazil – I thought this would be the best move for my career," Alisson said in an interview with FourFourTwo.“Chelsea were changing their manager and not playing in the Champions League. I’ve also always admired Liverpool’s history. This is a club with five European Cups in their trophy cabinet. I really wanted to be part of that history.“I came very close to ibcbet winning the competition with Roma and I’m working hard to make it happen now with Liverpool. What’s life if not fighting for your dreams? I dream of winning the Champions League.”
BoySmile
Свадебная пчелка

Благодарил (а): 0 раз.
Дата свадьбы: 01.02.1980

Вернуться в Дневник невесты