Sure does seem as if "When is a sack just a sack?"

Создавайте свои персональные дневники, пишите о процессе подготовки, делитесь мнением о свадебном сервисе, своими переживаниями и радостями, размещайте фото и просите совета у других невест. Не забывайте о позитиве!

Модераторы: Ainura, anikona, L@dy_Fl@me, Vitality, Эмми

Sure does seem as if "When is a sack just a sack?"

Сообщение huangjian123 » 07 ноя 2018, 12:35

is quickly becoming the NFL's new "Did that player lower his helmet too much?" or "What Youth Malcom Brown Jersey , exactly, is a catch?"It's a fundamental element of football — how a pass-rusher is allowed to bring a QB down to the ground — and no one really seems to be clear on it at the moment.Not Clay Matthews, the Packers linebacker who's been flagged for roughing the passer in each of Green Bay's three games this season. Not Alex Smith, the Redskins quarterback who was sacked by Matthews with about as straightforward a tackle as can be on Sunday. Not Packers coach Mike McCarthy, who yelled at two officials after the call. Not players on either team or on either side of the ball."Unfortunately this league is going in a direction that a lot of people don't like. I think they're getting soft. The only thing hard about this league is the fines they levy down on guys like me that play the game hard," Matthews said after Green Bay's 31-17 loss at Washington."Nine years, I've been doing it one way in the NFL, successfully, and now it just seems as if that way doesn't work anymore. And that's frustrating," Matthews said with a huge sigh."I don't run the league office," he said, "but you'd like to see football be football."Rule 12, Section 2, Article 9 (b) of the NFL rulebook says that "a defensive player must not unnecessarily or violently throw (a passer) down or land on top of him with all or most of the defender's weight. Instead, the defensive player must strive to wrap up the passer with the defensive player's arms and not land on the passer with all or most of his body weight."That rule has been around for years, but the league's competition committee made it a point of emphasis this season. More than 30 roughing-the-passer penalties were called in this season's first two weeks alone."That was basically my key — that he landed on him with most or all of his body weight," referee Craig Wrolstad told a pool reporter Sunday."But if you've got a shoulder into him and then landed on him with most of his body weight off him or released him when he went down, then he would have been OK," Wrolstad said. "But in my judgment, I ruled that he landed on him with most or all of his body weight there."If the 15-yard penalty was assessed correctly in this instance, count McCarthy and Matthews among those who think that rule needs to be rewritten or, at the very least, reinterpreted."Somehow http://www.authenticsnewenglandpatriots.com/cheap-shaq-mason-jersey ," Packers defensive lineman Kenny Clark said, "we've got to find a way to grab the quarterback and twirl our body and not land on the quarterback."Sounds impossible."What do you want the man to do?" said one of Smith's defensive teammates, Josh Norman. "When I saw it, it was not malicious, ill intent. It was just a nice form tackle."Another Redskins defender, safety D.J. Swearinger, sided with Matthews, too."They're making the game less fun," Swearinger said. "He made a great play. That's crazy."In case you missed it, here are other top topics after the NFL season's third Sunday:NO ONE KNOWS ANYTHINGNo way to know what is going to happen week to week in the NFL. The Buffalo Bills — considered by some the worst team in the league — and rookie QB Josh Allen went on the road as 16陆-point underdogs and roughed up Kirk Cousins and the Minnesota Vikings 27-6. The Redskins — coming off a 12-point loss to the Colts — thumped Aaron Rodgers and the Packers. The Detroit Lions went from 0-2 to 26-10 winners over Bill Belichick, Tom Brady and the rest of the New England Patriots, who have lost by double digits twice in a row. The club that beat the Patriots by 11 last week, the Jacksonville Jaguars, turned in a stinker, a 9-6 loss to the Tennessee Titans, who started Blaine Gabbert.WATCHU TALKIN' 'BOUT, WILSON?The Miami Dolphins are off to a 3-0 start, thanks in part to a unique performance by receiver Albert Wilson in a 28-20 victory over Jon Gruden's winless Oakland Raiders. Wilson became only the fourth player in NHL history to throw a TD pass of at least 50 yards and catch a TD pass of at least 50 yards in the same game.Follow Howard Fendrich on Twitter at ://HowardFendrichSeven guidelines for picking NFL games There are three things that make up the fun aspect of being an NFL fan. There’s the football games, obviously (the most important part, since without the football games, then football season wouldn’t really鈥?um鈥?exist). Then there’s fantasy football. This keeps you interested in other players that don’t play for your favorite team and thus, keeps you caught up on all the happenings around the league and not just in your city. Plus it adds the thrill of competition. There’s just something about obliterating someone else to smithereens that is good and healthy for the soul.And thirdly, there is picking games – or if you’re a little more daring than me Youth Devin McCourty Jersey , actually gambling on the games. I can’t afford to just give money away, which is what I would essentially be doing if I gambled on the games, so I just stick to simply making weekly picks and hoping to come out the other side at .500 or above.Like everyone, I have a few rules I like to abide by when making my picks. It’s not exactly a foolproof system – I’m not sure one exists – but it’s at least somewhat reasonable. So if you’re like me and plan on making a pick for and/or gambling on every single NFL game this year, here are a few guidelines鈥?1. Always take home field advantage into accountIt’s been a true statement for all sports over the decades: home teams simply thrive off their home crowds. A roaring crowd has the ability to lift a team to an entirely different level. So even if a so-so quarterback like Kirk Cousins is going up against a great quarterback like Aaron Rodgers, but the game is in Minnesota, you can’t just automatically give the game to the Packers. Home field advantage comes into effect more often than we would generally like it to. Now, the Cousins-Rodgers analogy is just for the regular season. Under no circumstances should you ever take Cousins over Rodgers in a playoff game.2. Keep an eye out for teams that are on a rollThis one kind of goes without saying, but momentum is everything! If a team has won three games in a row, they are soaring with momentum. That means they have confidence. That means they believe in themselves. And as our parents have always told us, you can do anything when you believe in yourself. If a team is on a hot streak, keep picking them until they fizzle out. Hopefully you’ll get more right picks than wrong picks.(Side note: Obviously, this rule doesn’t come into effect until a few weeks into the season. But it’s an important one to keep in mind.)3. Pick at least one or two upsets every weekEvery single week, there’s always at least one game that leaves us thinking, Man, I can’t believe the (insert team name here) won that game! I didn’t think they had a chance! The more upsets you pick, the better your chances are of getting one right. And we all love that feeling when we get to yell, “I called that upset! I was right!” at the top of our lungs. Of course, you can’t get too crazy with it. For example, you probably shouldn’t pick the underdog to upset the Patriots, the Steelers, the Packers, and the Eagles all in the same week. But with at least one or two games White Cordarrelle Patterson Jersey , go ahead and take, for another example, the Chargers over the Steelers. If you’ve had good luck recently, or you’re just feeling like it’s a good week, maybe pick two or three upsets. Like I said, the more upsets you pick, the better chance you have of getting one right.Just remember, there’s always at least one upset that nobody sees coming every week. Think about it beforehand and you can be the one person that DID see it coming. 4. If you’re itching to pick against the Patriots, do it when they play in MiamiIt’s a bizarre phenomenon, but the city of Miami is like kryptonite to Tom Brady and Bill Belichick. In the last five seasons, the Patriots have only won once during their annual trip to south Florida to face the Dolphins. To sum up, the Pats have won more Super Bowls in the last five years than they’ve won games in Miami, and they play in Miami every single year. Picking against New England in general isn’t usually the best idea, but if it’s a road game against the Dolphins, it might be a fairly safe pick.5. Don’t make blatantly dumb picksWe all know the Browns aren’t going to win more than two or three games this year, maybe four if they’re lucky, so don’t try to be a hero and pick them on more than two or three occasions, if even that many. To be honest, it’s probably safer to just pick against the Browns every single week, because then you should be right roughly 70-80 percent of the time.6. When in doubt, go with鈥here are a couple of different methods you can go with when you’re stumped and have no idea who to pick. Say you’ve got Rodgers, McCarthy and the Packers going against Roethlisberger, Tomlin and the Steelers. In that case Youth Julian Edelman Jersey , you’ve got a good quarterback, a good coach, and a good team on both sides. Tough to decide. In this scenario, you can revisit Rule No. 1 and get behind the home team. There’s a good chance that playing in front of its home crowd will make one good team a little better than the other good team on that given night. So if that game is happening in Green Bay, then give the advantage to the Packers and the Lambeau faithful.Or鈥ou can revisit Rule No. 2 and go with the team that has been on more of a roll lately. Even if the game is happening in Green Bay, but the Packers have lost two of their last three games while the Steelers are riding a three-game win streak, then you can go the other way and take Pittsburgh. Whichever method you feel the most comfortable with. However, it goes without saying that if the team playing at home is the team riding the three-game win streak, then you ALWAYS pick that team and it’s not even a debate. End of discussion.7. Above all else, always trust your gutAs football fans, we just kind of have a sixth sense about these kinds of things. So if you’re watching the Rams play the Eagles on Sunday Night Football during Week 15, and the top spot in the NFC is on the line, and you want to get behind Jared Goff at home, but your gut instinct is telling you to take Carson Wentz on the road, then it’s probably a good idea to go with the Eagles. You can disregard all of the above rules if your gut instinct is strongly in favor of one team over the other.In the meantime, let’s just hope that Wentz gets out of that game in Los Angeles without any torn ligaments this time.PS: I must reserve the right to add to this list as the season goes along because, as you know, the NFL is unpredictable arnd crazy and anything can happen.
huangjian123
Младший свадебный ангел

Благодарил (а): 0 раз.
Дата свадьбы: 16.11.1933

michael kors factory outlet

Сообщение jinyizhixia » 16 ноя 2018, 12:26

jinyi
converse trainer
ralph lauren
nike outlet factory
true religion
moncler outlet