Baltimore Ravens Customized Jerseys

Создавайте свои персональные дневники, пишите о процессе подготовки, делитесь мнением о свадебном сервисе, своими переживаниями и радостями, размещайте фото и просите совета у других невест. Не забывайте о позитиве!

Модераторы: Ainura, anikona, L@dy_Fl@me, Vitality, Эмми

Baltimore Ravens Customized Jerseys

Сообщение huangjian123 » 11 окт 2018, 09:35

Coaches typically retire not long after the season ends. Fifty years ago today Braydon Coburn Jersey , arguably the most important person in NFL history abruptly walked away, at the age of 73.

The Chicago Tribune has republished the story regarding the retirement of George Halas as coach of the Bears.

“I have made this decision with considerable reluctance, but no regrets,” Halas said during a press conference described as “stunned” in the article written by George Strickler. “There was a strong temptation to continue for another season. Next year is the Bears’ golden jubilee and I would like to have been on the field in 1969 rounding out 50 years as a player and a coach. . . .聽But looking at practical realities Youth Orlando Brown Jr. Jersey , I am stepping aside now because I can no longer keep up with the physical demands of coaching the team on Sunday afternoons.”

Halas attributed the decision to an arthritic hip.

“I have always followed the ball — and the officials — up and down the field,” Halas said. “A coach has to stay on top of the action to make decisions. I cannot do that any longer. . . .聽I supposed I began to realize this in one of our final games last season when I started rushing after the referee who was pacing off a penalty and it suddenly dawned on me that I wasn’t gaining on him. I began to wonder whether the officials were speeding up, or I was slowing down.”

Back in those days, when players had offseason jobs and the draft was the only thing that happened between late December and the launch of training camp Nathan MacKinnon Jersey , a late May retirement didn’t do much to affect a franchise. Jim Dooley took over for Halas, spending four years with the team and generating a record of 20-36.

In all, Halas coached the team for a total of 40 years. He remained active with the team he owned and founded until he died 15 years later, and his initials have appeared on the left sleeve of the team’s jersey since 1984.

KANSAS CITY Chargers Cheap Jerseys , Mo. (AP) — The Kansas City Chiefs have agreed to trade offensive lineman Parker Ehinger to the Dallas Cowboys for cornerback Charvarius Ward, a person familiar with the deal tells The Associated Press.

The person spoke to The AP on condition of anonymity Thursday night, when both teams were playing their final preseason games, because the trade was not expected to become official until Friday.

That means the deal will be done before roster cuts are made on Saturday.

Ehinger had lost his left guard job to Cam Erving early in training camp Aaron Ekblad Jersey , and the Chiefs had been happy with the depth they had among backups. So it made sense to deal Ehinger to the Cowboys, where Ward has been a star of training camp after arriving as an undrafted free agent.

Kansas City has been searching for help at cornerback all offseason.

Atlanta Falcons Customized Jerseys
huangjian123
Младший свадебный ангел

Благодарил (а): 0 раз.
Дата свадьбы: 16.11.1933

Вернуться в Дневник невесты